Vented Chest Seal
- Single pack 6.5" diameter round occlusive vented chest seal provides the ability to cover a chest puncture lung wounds.
- Easy to peel tab for quick emergencies
- Four vented channels designed to control air flow into and out of injured chest cavity
- Chest seal is coated with a thick gel to adhere to a victim’s chest
- Often used with second chest seal to cover entry or exit chest wounds
Details & Contents
This single pack 6.5" diameter round occlusive vented chest seal provides the ability to cover a chest puncture lung wounds. With an easy to peel tab, each Chest Seal can be applied over an open wound or can be used to seal over a puncture wound. Two chest seals are often used together to cover both an entry and an exit wound. Four vented channels designed to prevent air from the outside from being sucked into the chest cavity on inhalation and they allow for any excess air trapped in the chest cavity the ability to vent out. The chest seal is coated with a thick gel to adhere to a victim’s chest that may have hair or moisture.
- Pieces .....
- Employee Count .....
- 1 - 24
- UPC .....
- Width .....
- Height .....
- Depth .....
- Weight .....
- COO .....
(1) Vented Chest Seal