Spill Magic Spill Response Station, Filled Spill Magic Acid Neutralizer Bottle, 5 lb.
- Station holds all necessary items to quickly clean up spills and prevent slip and fall instances.
- Mounts to wall or pole for easy access to spill clean up materials in any location.
- Location Identification Card with Bilingual instructions.
- Save Time & Money Responding to spills
- Station includes 5 lb. bottle of Acid Neutralizer Absorbent Powder.
- Refillable bottle has easy grip handle for portability and dispersal
Details & Contents
Mountable wire rack spill response station holds all necessary items to quickly clean up spills and prevent slip and fall instances. System includes a broom, clip on dustpan, trash liner roll, and a filled, 5 lb. bottle of Acid Neutralizer Absorbent Powder
- Pieces .....
- UPC .....
- Width .....
- Height .....
- Depth .....
- Weight .....
|Clip On Dustpan:||1|
|40" Telescopic Broom Handle:||1|
|Trash Liner Roll, 50ct.||1|
|Filled Spill Magic Acid Neutralizer Bottle, 5 lb:||1|
|Location Identification Card with Bilingual Instructions:||1|
What is the proper disposal of the spent cleanup powder?
The best way to clean up the powder is to use a broom and sweep into a pan, and then dispose of it in a bio hazard bag, and then throwing said bag into the garbage.
Date published: 2019-11-01