- 6-piece climber's kit contains a large wound compress attached to a gauze bandage, a roll of gauze, and fastening clips, and is suitable for use by climbers, loggers, and arborists.
- It comes in a Velcro-sealed pouch that has a nickel-plated hook for attaching to a belt or backpack, and the pouch is made of ballistic nylon for durability.
- The kit measures 6.25 x 5.00 x 2.50 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.)
- Refill supplies are sold separately.
- 6-piece kit for dressing major wound's
- Contains trauma dressing, gauze roll and fastening clips.
- Comes in a nylon pouch with Velcro closure and nickel-plated hook for attaching to a belt or backpack.
- Pouch is made of ballistic nylon for durability.