SmartCompliance Refill 1/2"x5 yd. First Aid Tape and 2" Conforming Gauze Bandage Roll, 1 Per Box
- SmartCompliance Refill keeps supplies organized and stocked with the SmartTab ezRefill system
- SmartCompliance refill is for First Aid Only part numbers 90608, 90580, 90659, 90660, 746000, 746004, 746005, 746006, 90578 and 90658.
- Durable but breathable tape mold to body contours
- Easy to remove without pain or shredding of the tape
- Hold sterile dressings in place with this flexible, sterile soft gauze roll
- Provides flexibility for movement if needed
- Each roll contains approximately 4 yards of conforming gauze
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Missing a refill box in your SmartCompliance First Aid Cabinet? Check the schematics in the back of your First Aid Only SmartCompliance cabinet to help select the right refill to order for your cabinet.
- Perfect as a first aid refill or standalone.
The SmartCompliance refill system for reordering and restocking your First Aid cabinet revolutionizes replenishment. It is quick, easy, and cost effective. As supplies are used, SmartTab ezRefill reminder tabs notify you when it is time to reorder supplies and puts the reorder information at your fingertips. The SmartCompliance Insert Maps also allow you to customize your cabinet to meet your specific first aid needs.
SmartCompliance Refill with 1 roll of 2" conforming gauze roll and 1, 1/2" x 5yd First Aid Tape roll per box. Hold dressings in place with conforming gauze that won't cling to hair or skin. Soft and absorbent, the gauze can hold dressing on wounds, yet provide flexibility for movement if needed. The roll contains approximately 4 yards of conforming gauze and the 2" width helps cover wounds quickly. holds bandages in place or secures other dressings that mold to body contours. The paper tape keeps the gauze securely in place and is easy to remove without pain or shredding of the tape. This refill is used in First Aid Only SmartCompliance cabinets: 90608, 90580, 90659, 90660, 746000, 746004, 746005, 746006, 90578 and 90658.
- Pieces .....
- Number of People .....
- Weather Proof .....
- Portable .....
- UPC .....
- Weight .....
- Material .....
- COO .....