- Alcohol Wipes cleanse and prevent infection in minor wounds
- Triple Antibiotic Ointment provide 3 in 1 strength preventing infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- First Aid Burn Cream cools and soothes minor burns, sun burns, scalds and abrasions
- 30 Alcohol Wipes, 6 First Aid Burn Cream Packets and 6 Triple Antibiotic Ointment Packets per box
- Perfect as a first aid refill or standalone supply
Details & Contents
Antiseptic Pack with 30 Alcohol Wipes, 6 First Aid Burn Cream Packets and 6 Triple Antibiotic Ointment Packets per box. The kit contents disinfects minor wounds and scrapes, as well as treats minor burns. The alcohol wipes and triple antibiotic ointement help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and abrasions. While the first aid burn cream cools and soothes minor burns, sun burns, scalds and abrasions. The gel moisturizes and forms a protective barrier on the minor injury. Each disinfecting supply comes in an individual single use packet that are easy and convenient to use.
- Pieces .....
- Employee Count .....
- 1 - 24
- UPC .....
- Width .....
- Height .....
- Depth .....
- Weight .....
- COO .....
- Assembled in US from US & Foreign Components
I purchased 6 First Aid kits that have these antiseptic wipes in them and some of the boxes have an expiration date and some do not. Do these Alcohol Antiseptic Wipes expire?
The alcohol antiseptic wipes do have expiration dates to them. These dates should be marked on the box or the individual packets within the box. If the box or packets are umarked, then they may be a lot number or expiration dateo n the kit itself indicating the earliest expiration date of the components inside should be used as a guide.
Date published: 2019-04-10