Red Cross Winter Survival Pack
- Lightweight and ideal to keep in your car or for camping or hiking.
- Stay dry, have a blanket for sleep and food bars if you are hungry.
- Easy to carry with you because it is travel-sized
- A must-have to always keep on hand
- Small enough to be stored anywhere: at home, at the office, or in the car
Details & Contents
DescriptionBe prepared and have a plan! Perfect for sudden emergencies Contains critical components needed for bad winter weather. Red, lightweight pack has is perfectly sized to store additional items. Assembly guidelines provided by FEMA and The American Red Cross. Winter survival kit perfect for sudden emergencies in Workplace, Home, School or Vehicle. Emergency winter survival pack contains critical components needed when an emergency occurs including bad weather and power outages.
- Number of People .....
- Employee Count .....
- 1 - 24
- UPC .....
- Weight .....
|(6)||MayDay Food bars 6|
|(1)||Emergency Blanket bulk 52"x84"|
|(1)||Emergency Sleeping Bag|
|(1)||Light Stick Yellow 12 Hr|
|(1)||MayDay water pack 4oz|
|(1)||Bandage Buddy Pouch|