Bleeding Control Wall Station Standard Kit
- Bleeding Control Kits empower a first responder bystander with the right tools to stop a life-threatening blood loss before professional help arrives
- Treats severe bleeding wounds - limb or torso bleeding wounds
- Wall-mountable case, screws included
- Bandage shears to cut away clothing and a marker to denote the time the tourniquet was applied
- Ideal for businesses, schools and public spaces
Details & Contents
- Employee Count .....
- 1 - 24
- UPC .....
- Width .....
- Height .....
- Depth .....
- Weight .....
|(1) Windlass Tourniquet; (1) Elastic Band Back-Up Tourniquet; (1) Hemostatic Blood-Clotting Gauze Pad; (1) Hema-Seal Trauma Dressing (1) Emergency Blanket; (1) Trauma Pad; (2) Nitrile Exam Gloves (1) Bandage Shears to Cut Clothing; (1) Marker to note Tourniquet Time; (1) Bleeding Control Product Use Guidelines; (1) Wall Mounting Kit|