PhysiciansCare Ibuprofen, 125 Doses of 2 Tablets, 200 mg
- Fever reducer and pain reliever. Temporarily relieves headache
- Muscular aches
- Minor pain of arthritis
- Backache and menstrual cramps
- Contains 125 packets of 2 tablets.
- Active Ingredient: Ibuprofen.
- Purpose: Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer.
- Compare to the active ingredients in Advil
Details & Contents
This is an anti-inflammatory, fever reducer and pain reliever. Temporarily relieves headache, muscular aches, toothache, minor pain of arthritis, backache, and menstrual cramps. Perfect packets of two tablets makes this easy to grab and go or keep in your desk or in your car glove box so you have something when that headache strikes.
Active Ingredients: Ibuprofen 200 mg. Sold as a box of 125 individually sealed packets. Perfect for standalone first aid or as a refill for a kit.
- Pieces .....
- Employee Count .....
- 1 - 24
- UPC .....
- Width .....
- Height .....
- Depth .....
- Weight .....
- COO .....
Write Your Own Review