The First Aid Only SmartCompliance® Requisition App
FAO SafetyHub simplifies supply requisitioning and keeps first aid cabinet details at your fingertips so you can stay organized and in compliance.
Innovative app features allow users to set automatic reminders for checking stock levels on first aid cabinets, as well as perform required safety checks and maintenance on third-party fire extinguishers, AEDs and other facility items which require replenishment, service or calibration. The app provides easy-to-use tools for creating and sending supply requisitions to your preferred first aid supplier, company purchasing department, or another selected recipient.
The robust management portal allows you to manage users, cabinets, and requisitions from a central location, where you can easily approve and send requisitions and access inventory, user, and cabinet data.
Core Features & Benefits
- Adopt an automated approach to maintaining OSHA and ANSI compliance while avoiding wasteful overstocking
- Benefit from third-party AED and fire extinguisher management tools
- Enjoy management and reporting for users, cabinets, requisitions, inventory, and safety checks across multiple locations from a single, web-based portal
- Send refill requisitions to the provider of your choice using email, EDI, and API options or other customizable app interfaces
- Integrate directly into your own ecommerce or ERP system for streamlined management and enhanced tracking capabilities
Provide end-users with the ability to
- Create, save, send, and track requisitions from IOS and Android devices or PCs
- Set automatic reminders to perform cabinet inventories and create requisitions
- Set automatic reminders to perform safety checks on third-party fire extinguishers and AEDs
- Use offline mode to capture data during internet outages or at remote sites
Enterprise vs Standard Versions
Accounts with multiple users and cabinets can request access to the enterprise version, which provides expanded features and options designed for larger organizations. Click here for a detailed comparison of the versions.
NOTE There is no charge for the enterprise version, but participation requires approval from First Aid Only. Apply now for an enterprise account.
How to Get Started
The current user manual can be reviewed here.
For specific questions about the app please email [email protected].
First Aid Refills in
3 Easy Steps
Step 1 Review
Check your SmartCompliance cabinet for low stock or empty first aid refills boxes. The highly visible SmartTab® is a great indicator.
Step 2 Requisition
SafetyHub scans the barcode on boxes and brings up the right item
in the app for requisitioning.
Step 3 Approval
Submit requisition directly to the first aid supplier, purchasing department or selected recipient.
COMPARE THE ENTERPRISE AND STANDARD VERSIONS
FAO SafetyHub App
|SafetyHub||SafetyHub - Enterprise Version|
|Management Console||Not available||Yes (Chrome, IE, Firefox compatible)|
|Item / Cabinet Management Features|
|Add Items||Manual or Scan||Manual, scan, or via console|
|# of Items allowed||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Edit Items||Yes||Yes (via App or Management console)|
|Alternate Part Numbers||No||Yes|
|Check Item reminder||No||Yes|
|Physical Inventory Checks||No||Yes|
|Import Items||No||Yes (via Management console)|
|Requisition Management Features|
|Email requisition||Yes||Yes - customizable layout|
|Flat file export||In app||In app, console, or via API|
|ERP or Distributor integration||No||Yes via API|
|# of users||One||Up to 5,000 unique users|
|Manage users||Single user only||Yes|
|Item Assignment||Single user only||Assignable to any user in enterprise|
|Requisition Report||In app report||In app + customizable console version|
|Item Inventory Report||In app report||In app + customizable console version|
|Item Usage Report by User||No||Yes|
|Customizable Logos and Layout||No||Yes|
|Custom API interface||No||Yes|