Aluminized Metal Wire Splint, 3 3/4" x 24" 1 Per Box
This rolled wire splint provides firm support to an arm or a leg while an injury heals. Used as a support for fractures and other injuries. Contains: One Flexible aluminized metal splint. Sold as a box of 1. Perfect for standalone first aid or as a refill for a kit.
- Aluminized Flexible Metal Wire Splint, 24" Length x 3-3/4" Width, 1 Per Box
- Flexible aluminized metal splint.
- Used as a support for fractures and other injuries.
- Perfect for standalone first aid or as a refill for a kit.
- Measures 24-inches length by 3-3/4-inches width.
|Pac Kit Part Number||M5060|
|FAO Part Number||M5060|
|Pieces in Kit||1|
Does this product meet ansi standards?
ANSI requirements regulate the contents for first aid kits. For exact requirements, please see the below sheet. http://acmecdn2.azureedge.net/skin/frontend/fao/default/images/T30778-revA.PDF
Date published: 2018-03-07