Bodily Fluid Spill Clean Up Kit
- Bodily Fluid Spill Clean Up Kit includes tools to clean up bodily fluid spills and aid in compliance with OSHA regulations for Bloodborne Pathogens
- Contains 19 essential supplies for cleaning up a bodily fluid spill
- Safely clean up and dispose of bodily fluids such as vomit, urine or feces
- Single use, disposable kit to prevent cross contamination
The First Aid Only Bodily Fluid Spill Clean Up Kit provides a clean up solution for messy situations. The 20 piece, single use kit prevents cross contamination and can aid in compliance with OSHA regulations for the the handling of bloodborne pathogens. Providing the proper tools for the handling of bodily fluid spill incidents should be part of a full safety protocol in offices, schools, manufacturing facilities, retail locations or public venue.
- Employee Count .....
- 1 - 24
- UPC .....
- Width .....
- Height .....
- Depth .....
|• Biohazard Bags, 24" x 24", 10 gallon capacity: 1
• Biohazard Scoop: 1
• BZK Antiseptic Towelettes: 2
• Clear Plastic Bags: 1
• Disposable Clean-up Towels: 10
• Germicidal Wipes, 8" x 8": 1
• Gloves: 2
• Spill Clean-Up Powder, 2oz: 1
• Twist Ties: 1