Bloodborne Pathogen/Bodily Fluid Spill Kit
- OSHA compliant Bloodborne Pathogen/Bodily Fluid Spill Clean Up Kit
- Contains 18 essential supplies for cleaning up a bloodborne pathogen or bodily fluid spill
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) helps minimize exposure of personnel to potentially contaminate substances
- Safely clean up and dispose of potentially infectious bodily fluids such as vomit, blood, urine or feces
- Single use, disposable kit to prevent cross contamination
The First Aid Only Bloodborne Pathogen/Bodily Fluid Spill Clean Up Kit provides a safe clean up solution for messy situations. The OSHA compliant kit helps you maintain a safety barrier with the Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), while also allowing you to safely work with, clean up and dispose of blood or bodily fluids. The single use kit prevents cross contamination and is an ideal addition to a first aid program. Providing for the proper handling of blood borne pathogen (BBP) or bodily fluid incidents should be part of a full safety protocol in offices, schools, manufacturing facilities, retail locations or public venue.
- Employee Count .....
- 1 - 24
- UPC .....
- Width .....
- Height .....
- Depth .....
|• Biohazard Bags, 24" x 24", 10 gallon capacity: 1
• Biohazard Scoop: 1
• Bodily Fluid Pick-up Guide: 1
• BZK Antiseptic Towelettes: 3
• Clear Plastic Bags: 2
• Disposable Clean-up Towels: 3
• Disposable Gown: 1
• Eye and Face Shield: 1
• Spill Clean Up Powder, 2 oz: 1
• Germicidal Wipes, 8" x 8": 1
• Gloves: 2
• Twist Ties: 1