Unitized Stations & Kits
We began building unitized kits over 80 years ago for fleet trucks. Today, whether it's for a fleet vehicle, office or manufacturing facility, unitized kits provide a simple and rugged solution for first aid.
- Unit boxes simplify finding what you need in an emergency, as well as when you need to restock.
- Consistent color-coded packaging matches standard recommendations for easy identification when the user opens the kit to treat an injury.
- Each unitized box is shrink-wrapped so that when the wrap is ripped open, the user wll see quickly that the box needs to be replaced.
- Both the metal and plastic carrying caes protect the contents to ensure you have the quality products you need when the time arises.
- 10 Unit First Aid Kit, Plastic Case
- 10 Unit First Aid Kit, Metal Case
- 100 Person Unitized Metal First Aid Kit, ANSI Compliant
- 5 Shelf Station Pocket Liner
- 4 Shelf Station Pocket Liner
- 3 Shelf Station Pocket Liner
- 2 Shelf Station Pocket Liner
- 3 Shelf First Aid Cabinet, ANSI Compliant
- 2 Shelf First Aid Cabinet, ANSI Compliant