Single 16 oz. Eye Wash Station with 25 Person First Aid Kit, Case of 6
Single 16 oz. Eye Wash Station with 25 Person First Aid Kit
- OSHA Compliant Eye Wash Station with First Aid Kit
- Eye Wash solution helps to clear eyes of foreign material such as dust, pollen, and chemicals, and to relieve itching and burning of the eyes and skin
- Tamper evident bottles are FDA approved and ensure sterility of the eyewash solution
- 160 pieces sufficient to treat 25 or more people
- Kit contains all the necessary first aid essentials
Details & Contents
The Single 16 oz. Eye Wash Station with a 25 Person First Aid Kit provides an OSHA compliant first aid solution.The wall mountable station contains a 16 oz. bottle of sterile isotonic buffered solution for flushing or irrigating eyes. The PhysiciansCare by First Aid Only eye wash solution helps to clear eyes of foreign material such as dust, pollen, and chemicals, and to relieve itching and burning of the eyes and skin. The tamper evident bottles are FDA approved and ensure sterility of the eyewash solution.
The station also includes a 160 piece, 25 person OSHA compliant first aid kit. The on-the-go kit contains all the necessary first aid essentials in a plastic container that can be easily stored in the station, wall-mounted or taken anywhere.
- Pieces .....
- Number of People .....
- Mount Type .....
- Wall Mountable
- Employee Count .....
- 25 - 49
- UPC .....
- Width .....
- Height .....
- Depth .....
- Weight .....
- COO .....
|Adhesive Plastic Bandages, 1" x 3"||100|
|Cold Pack, 4" x 5"||1|
|Conforming Gauze Roll||1|
|First Aid/Burn Cream Packets, 0.9g||6|
|First Aid Guide||1|
|First Aid Tape, 1/2" x 5yd||1|
|Nitrile Exam Gloves||4|
|Trauma Pad, 8" x 10"||1|
|Triangular Bandage, 40" x 40" x 56"||1|
|Triple Antibiotic Ointment Packets, 0.5g||6|