Pac-Kit® specializes in supplying custom first aid kits for industrial and safety supply distributors throughout the world. The Pac-Kit brand falls under ACME United's First Aid Only umbrella of safety products. We are proud to be one of the industry’s most innovative first aid kit suppliers, offering units that meet ANSI and OSHA standards, as well as portable and weatherproof units, suitable for industrial and commercial environments.
Pac-Kit has provided first aid kits and emergency medical supplies to American industries for over a century. The brand originated as part of the Burroughs Wellcome Company in the 1800s with well-known customers, including William Peary and Theodore Roosevelt.
Today Pac-Kit has over 100 years of medical product manufacturing experience! Pac-kit’s workplace first aid kits and refills are the smart solution to standardizing your company’s medical supplies.
- Skin Protection Kit, Fabric
- 25 Person Loggers First Aid Kit, Plastic Case
- 50 Person National Standard Bus First Aid Kit, Plastic Case
991P$79.15Out of stock
- 50 Person National Standard Bus First Aid Kit, Steel Case
991$103.13Out of stock
- 36 Unit First Aid Kit with BBP and CPR, Metal Case
- 4 Shelf OSHA First Aid Station
- 100 Person 3 Shelf First Aid Steel Cabinet
6155$209.40Out of stock
- 75 Person 2 Shelf First Aid Steel Cabinet
- 10 Person Bulk Plastic First Aid Kit, ANSI Compliant