For the past quarter century, we’ve worked to be out in front in bringing first aid solutions to our customers. All of our kits are made here in the USA. It’s the only way we know how to assure the quality of every item that goes into our kits. And by supporting American jobs, everybody benefits -- our customers, our community and our country.
We believe in listening to what our customers need. We don’t want to sell more boxes, we want to deliver solutions. You can find thousands of our first aid kits at McDonalds, Subway and other food service locations because we listened to their challenges and brought them an innovative, cost-effective solution.We develop new solutions for some of America’s largest businesses.
Products like our SmartCompliance® Cabinets and Emergency Response Centers are changing how businesses look at first aid while, at the same time, providing quality care for employees.
Our commitment to trust and responsibility has led to a special relationship with the American Red Cross. Together, we’re pioneering new initiatives that will enhance first aid and emergency preparedness throughout our nation. We’re proud to make products that carry the Red Cross, a mark that for a century has symbolized care.
- American Red Cross Deluxe Family First Aid Kit
- SmartCompliance Refill 2"x2" Sterile Gauze Pads, 10 Per Bag
- SmartCompliance Refill Antibiotic Ointment, 10 per Box
- SmartCompliance Refill First Aid Burn Cream, 10 per Box
- SmartCompliance Refill Burn Gel, 6 per Box
- SmartCompliance Refill 1/2"x10 yd. First Aid Tape, 1 Per Box
- SmartCompliance Refill Butterfly Wound Closures, 10 Per Box
- SmartCompliance Refill 3" Conforming Gauze Roll, 1 Per Box
- SmartCompliance Refill 3"x3" Sterile Gauze Pads, 10 Per Bag
- SmartCompliance Refill 2" Conforming Gauze Roll, 1 Per Box
- SmartCompliance Refill Fabric Knuckle Bandages, 10 Per Box
- SmartCompliance Refill Fabric Fingertip Bandages, 10 Per Box
- 50 Person Large Plastic SmartCompliance First Aid Cabinet with Medications