Climber's Blood stopper First Aid Kit, Fabric Pouch
Ultra durable ballistic nylon pouch contains life saving Hema-Seal blood stopper bandage for emergency wound care. Attaches easily to belt loop, backpack or other gear with nickel plated belt hook. Secure Velcro closure. Ideal for loggers, arborists, or industry's where major wounds are possible. Reusable pouch is ultra durable ballistic nylon. Includes Pac-Kit patented Hema-Seal major wound compress.
|Hema-Seal 8x10 Trauma Pad in 4" x 4yd gauze||1|
- 6-piece climber's kit contains a large wound compress attached to a gauze bandage, a roll of gauze, and fastening clips, and is suitable for use by climbers, loggers, and arborists.
- It comes in a Velcro-sealed pouch that has a nickel-plated hook for attaching to a belt or backpack, and the pouch is made of ballistic nylon for durability.
- The kit measures 6.25 x 5.00 x 2.50 inches (H x W x D). (H is height, the vertical distance from lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.)
- Refill supplies are sold separately.
- 6-piece kit for dressing major wound's
- Contains trauma dressing, gauze roll and fastening clips.
- Comes in a nylon pouch with Velcro closure and nickel-plated hook for attaching to a belt or backpack.
- Pouch is made of ballistic nylon for durability.
|Size||9.5" x 6.5" x 3"|
|Pieces in Kit||6|
Can this bandage be applied one-handed? Thanks, Jim
It is recommended to use both hands while applying the bandage.
Date published: 2017-08-07