Texas Bleeding Control Cabinet
- 4 Bleeding Control Kits in a Cabinet to Handle serious multiple-wound limb or torso bleeding wounds
- A windlass-style and a back-up limb tourniquet
- A blood-clotting hemostatic gauze pad
- A chest seal for lung wounds
- A highly absorbent Hema-Seal trauma dressing
- An aluminized blanket to keep the victim warm
- Bandage shears to cut away clothing and a marker to denote the time the tourniquet was applied
- Comes in an organized, easy access pouch so you can find supplies in a hurry
Details & Contents
DescriptionBleeding Control Cabinet that meets requirements of Texas Mandate HB496. Bleeding Control Cabinet of 4 kits that empower a first responder bystander with the right tools to stop a life-threatening blood loss before professional help arrives.
The Bleeding Control cabinet with 4 kits meets the Texas mandate to have kits in all schools. The kit provides all the tools required to handle serious multiple-wound limb or torso bleeding wounds. It is equipped with a windlass-style and a back-up limb tourniquet, a blood-clotting hemostatic gauze pad, a chest seal for lung wounds, a highly absorbent Hema-Seal trauma dressing and additional wound dressings. Also included are a pair of protective nitrile exam gloves, bandage shears to cut away clothing, an aluminized blanket to keep the victim warm and a marker to denote the time the tourniquet was applied. The kit comes in an organized, easy access pouch so you can find supplies in a hurry.
- Pieces .....
- Mount Type .....
- Wall Mountable
- Employee Count .....
- 1 - 24
- Width .....
- Height .....
- Depth .....
- Weight .....
- COO .....
- US & China
|Fabric Zippered Pouch||4|
|Back-up Elastic Tourniquet||4|
|Hemostatic Blood-Clotting Gauze Pad, 4" x4"||4|
|Hema-Seal Trauma Dressing||4|
|Non-Vented Chest Seals||8|
|Aluminized Rescue/Shock Blanket||4|
|Trauma Pad Dressing, 5"x9"||4|
|Protective Nitrile Exam Gloves||8|
|Marker to note tourniquet time||4|
|Bleeding Control Product Usage Guidelines||4|