7.5" Non-Stick Titanium-Bonded Bent Bandage Shears, Blue
7.5" Non-Stick Titanium Bandage Shears
- Non-Stick Titanium Bonded blades are 5x harder than stainless steel
- 7.5" curved blade
- Non-stick coated blades resists the stickiness of tape and glue
- Comfortable, soft grip handles
- Curved blade to prevent cutting patient
- Adjustable blade tension for optimal performance
- Easily cuts gauze, tape, clothing and bandages
- Ideal for EMT/EMS, paramedics, nurses
- Perfect as a first aid refill or standalone.
Details & Contents
Non-Stick Titanium Bonded Shears with 7.5" bent blades are 5 times harder than stainless steel. The non-stick coated blades resists the stickiness of tape and glue, which makes cutting tape or bandages easy. The curved blade prevents cutting the patient while the comfort grip handles provide an optimal cutting experience for the user. The shears are ideal for EMT/EMS, paramedics, nurses, or any first aid kit.
- Pieces .....
- Employee Count .....
- 1 - 24
- UPC .....
- Width .....
- Height .....
- Depth .....
- Weight .....
- COO .....