First Aid Only is growing and we're always looking for good people to grow with us. Though
it may not be today, chances are we’ll have new and exciting positions open in the near
Why work for First Aid Only?
At First Aid Only, we consider our work more than a job. We're passionate about first aid, which has led us to make
and sell more than 100 million first aid kits.
Delivering first aid solutions to our country requires great people who work together to make our company's vision
a reality. Listen to what some of our employees have to say about working on the First Aid Only team:
"My job satisfies my personal need to serve. We make great products that provide an important service
to communities across the globe and my role allows me to see the end results of our efforts. It is truly satisfying."
— Joe, Materials Manager
"I wanted to work for a small company whose owner was fully engaged and passionate about what he was
doing, but I was told an opportunity like that would be one-in-a-million. I found that at FAO. Even better, the company is filled with a lot of great people who are a joy to work with."
— Steve, Controller
Great Reasons to Work at First Aid Only
- We provide highly competitive wages & benefits including a complete medical package, paid holidays, PTO, 401K
and many other options to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- We're a dynamic and innovative company, where ideas and creativity are a priority for all.
- We utilize state-of-the-art software and hardware systems and are committed to maintaining this standard.
- We're committed to providing continued development and education, including pertinent certifications.
- We allow you to determine your success; it’s your baby – no micromanaging.
- We offer a fun, growing environment that is committed to excellence.
Jobs at First Aid Only
If you’ve got an interest in helping us take care of our nation with quality first aid,
are detail-oriented and can multi-task with the best of them, we’d
love to hear from you.
To submit a general application for future positions, please
download an Employment
Application and follow the instructions for submission. (Right click link above, select Save Target As to save to your computer.)